Applications Open for Columbia-IBM Launch Accelerator
Are you an early-stage team developing innovative applications in data transparency, big data, AI/ML, blockchain, or a related field in deep tech? The Columbia | IBM LAUNCH Accelerator provides unique tools to help you validate and launch your venture!
Submit an application to www.columbiaibmlaunch.submittable.com by Friday, November 20th at 5:00PM EST.
This non-dilutive program focuses on building and scaling successful early-stage companies through in-depth education, mentorship, and business model design. As a pillar of the Columbia IBM Center for Blockchain and Data Transparency, the program offers a unique platform with education from industry and academic research experts, hands-on technical workshops, active mentoring, and curated customer and executive meetings. Admitted teams will receive stipends, and a subset of graduate cohort will be awarded additional funding to further develop their ventures.
Please note: Building on the success of the previous two years of the program, we are deepening our focus to cover data integrity, AI/ML, and other related fields in deep tech.
- This program is focused on early-stage teams developing innovative solutions in the areas of Data Transparency, Big Data, AI/ML, Blockchain, or related fields in Deep Tech
- At least one team member must be a faculty, student, fellow, or a recent alumni of an accredited NYC-based university
- The team must be ready to commit up to 10 hours per week to customer discovery, business validation, and product build for their ventures
- The team must explicitly commit to attending ALL weekly sessions (currently planned for 9am - noon on Fridays, subject to change)
For an overview of the program and success stories of select cohort teams, please visit our program website at: https://labtomarket.columbia.edu/columbia-ibm-launch-accelerator
For additional information, please register for one of our upcoming virtual informational sessions (dates and times below) at: http://2020launchinfosessions.splashthat.com
- Monday, October 12, 11:00AM – 12:00PM EST
- Thursday, October 22, 2:00 - 3:00PM EST
- Friday, November 13, 12:00 - 1:00PM EST